The past few years, we have actually done round-up posts to share some of our favorite articles of the year.
We are doing the same this year to share several of the most informative, mind-blowing pieces of an insane 2021. Whether for those fireside nights over the vacations, or those long cross-country flights, here is 50 posts sure to get you set to take on 2021 with a renewed focus.
In 2021, marketers were required to end up being consumer centric. We saw a couple of patterns emerge here: a re-focus on nurturing existing buyers/subscribers, using AI for customization, and enhancing content/campaigns with tech.
50 Top Popular Articles For 2021– Woblogger
Woblogger is a well reputed digital marketing industry. Without further ado, we present Woblogger’s top 50 digital marketing posts of 2021.
- Material Design Inspiration ideas – Sites to Help You Find Material Design Inspirations
- How Can Virtual Events Increase the Brand Awareness of Your Online Business
- Proven Strategies to Write Blog Posts That Convert Like Crazy
- Weebly vs WordPress Review 2021 – Key Differences You Should Know
- Want to Make Your Blog Stand Out?
- Your Business Absolutely Needs SEO – Here is Why
- Time-Saving Popular Blogging Tools You Need to Use in Your Workspace
- Your Blog Archives Is a Treasure – Dig It Out
- Tips for Starting a Successful Online Business
- What should I blog about? – Best Tips to find a Perfect Nice
- Smart Strategies and Tips for using social media to Increase your online sales
- Here’s How the Google Speed Update Will Impact Your Site
- How to Perform an SEO Audit: The Complete Guide
- 2021 Guide to Video Marketing for Small Business
- Best Blogging Tools to Boost Your Productivity
- How To Choose A Niche For Your Blog In 2021
- Essential Steps to Rock Your Content Marketing Strategy in 2021
- What are the benefits of using a CRM for your business
- Here are a few methods to grow your email list with WordPress
- The Most Common SEO Mistakes to Avoid
- The Best & Effective Tools for Improving Your Writing Skills
- Top Bloggers in 2021 Around the World That Will Inspire You
- 12 Ways to Get More Traffic to Your Website
- How Social Media Networking can Increase your Online Store Sales
- Cloud Servers vs. Dedicated Servers – What is the Best for High Traffic Sites
- Shared Hosting vs VPS Hosting: Which One Should You Choose For Your Website?
- Google’s New SERP snippet length: What should be your SEO strategy now?
- Your Content Marketing Strategy Needs Use Big Data – Here What you Need to Do
- How to Create a Unique, Simple and Memorable Brand Identity
- 2021 InMotion Hosting Discount Coupons
- Best Practices to Design a Database
- Teslathemes Christmas Sale Started: 40% OFF on all WordPress themes
- The Ultimate Side-Hustle How-to Guide
- Guide of Website Speed Optimization: Performance Testing and Best Practices for Improvement
- Blogging Business: How to Determine your Target Markets
- Get Started with Amazon Affiliate Program and Make Money
- Disadvantages of Working from Home at a glance
- How to write better long-form content and drive more traffic to your site
- Essential things you need to know before you start freelancing
- User Experience Optimization for Your eCommerce Website in 2022
- Grammarly Review (2022): Is Grammarly Worth It? We Find Out
- Want to promote your products without being salesy? Check this out
- How to Audit your Website: An In-depth SEO Guide For Beginners
- The Important Elements of a High-Quality Website
- Technical SEO Checklist: 10 Tips to Instantly Boost Your Traffic
- How to Improve SEO on Your Website
- Ways to Increase Site Visitors to Your Website
- Make Your Website More User-Friendly
- How to Craft Epic Blog Posts That Engage Readers and Keep Them Coming Back
- How to Speed Up Your WordPress Site (Ultimate 2021 Guide)
The list goes on. And constructing out a marketing program for lead nurturing, one that’s extensive and driven by multi-touch attribution information captured from some or all of the sources above, is no small undertaking. That may explain why 25 percent of marketers state organizational and structural obstacles are the top reason they haven’t adopted data-driven attribution (Think With Google).
What is Digital Marketing and How Do I Get Started?
Essentially, digital marketing refers to any internet marketing efforts or assets. Email marketing, pay-per-click advertising, social media marketing and even blogging are all fantastic examples of digital marketing– they assist introduce people to your company and encourage them to purchase.
These are some of the most popular on Woblogger’s digital marketing assets and strategies organizations use to reach individuals online.